Looking for some EASY chickpea dinner recipes? This 20 min Greek skillet is a healthy chickpea recipe with 28 g veg protein and loads of satisfying flavor!
- Prep ingredients:
Drain garbanzo beans.
Cut cauliflower into small florets.
- Make tzatziki if making it from scratch.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add onion and cauliflower and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Add beans and oregano into the skillet. Toss to combine and sprinkle with sea salt, oregano, and dill. Cook for another 3 minutes. Take off of heat and nestle in slices of feta. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and set aside.
- Finish prepping toppings:
Thinly slice cucumbers.
Halve grape tomatoes.
Broil pita bread until warm and lightly toasted.
- Nutrition facts do not include optional hummus and pita for serving.
- Pita chips can also be used for scooping and serving!
Keywords: chickpea dinner recipes, healthy chickpea recipes, canned chickpea recipes