Add this flavorful rice bowl with salmon to your dinner menu! My salmon rice bowl recipe features plenty of veggies + a savory soy drizzle.
- 6 servings rice
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tsp. ginger, minced (I use the stuff in a tube/frozen)
- 2 cloves garlic, zested
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 1 Tbsp. chili garlic sauce (optional)
- 1 cucumber
- 2 Tbsp. rice wine vinegar
- 2 tsp. sesame oil
- 5 oz. baby spinach
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil, divided
- 6 oz. snow peas
- 16 oz. salmon fillets (4 4-oz. salmon)
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- garnish: sesame seeds, green onions, sriracha
- Prepare rice according to directions.
- In a large bowl, toss sliced cucumbers with rice wine vinegar. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, stir together soy sauce, mayonnaise, ginger, garlic and honey. Set aside.
- Heat sesame oil in a large non-stick pan over medium heat. When hot, add spinach, stirring constantly and cooking just until wilted, about a minute or two. Place spinach on a plate and wipe out pan.
- Heat 1 tablespoon vegetable oil in same nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add snow peas and saute for 2-3 minutes, until lightly charred. Set aside on plate.
- Heat remaining 1 tablespoon vegetable oil in same nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Season salmon with salt and place into hot pan, skin-side up. Cook for about 4-5 minutes, flip over, and cook another 4-5 minutes, until cooked through.
- Assemble bowls. Top rice with veggies, salmon, and sauce to taste.
- Nutrition information doesn’t include rice as amount will vary.
Keywords: rice bowl with salmon