You’ll love this festive red, white and blue food cheese board! Serve as a family dinner or holiday-themed appetizer. (What to include + how to make it!)
- 1 bunch radishes
- 1 red pepper
- 12 oz. cauliflower florets
- 16 oz. strawberries
- 16 oz. cherries
- 1 pint blueberries (12 oz.)
- pico de gallo (or salsa)
- prepared hummus (sprinkle with feta if desired)
- marinated mozzarella cheese balls
- white cheddar or goat cheese
- Italian breadsticks
- blue corn tortilla chips
- yogurt/chocolate covered pretzels
- Prepare ingredients:
Wash and trim fruit and veggies.
Put dips/spreads into small dishes or bowls.
- Place ingredients on a big cutting board or baking sheet. (Baking sheets make it easier to transport if you’re taking it outside!).
- TIP: Put out dishes, bowls first, then surround with everything else.
- Get your kids involved! They can: help lay out board, it doesn’t have to be perfect!
Keywords: red white and blue food, cheese board