This healthy peanut butter & jelly smoothie is reminiscent of our favorite sandwich and full of healthy fats, protein, fiber, and antioxidants!
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 banana, peeled and frozen (I peel a bunch and keep them in my freezer for smoothies)
- 1/4 cup flax meal (ground flaxseed)
- 2 Tbsp. natural peanut butter
- 2 cups milk of choice
- Layer all ingredients in blender and blend until smooth.
- If smoothie is too thick, add 1-2 Tbsp. of water to get things moving.
Keywords: smoothie, breakfast smoothie, peanut butter & jelly smoothie