Healthy no-bake energy bites that taste like a treat are perfect for little eaters and big eaters who are looking for a sweet treat!
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup toasted coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup flax meal or wheat germ
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- In a medium bowl, mix all ingredients until well combined.
- Chill for at least 30 minutes. (I found that freezing it for a few hours made rolling the balls much easier!)
- Roll dough into about 24 one-inch balls.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Keywords: no bake energy bites, healthy snack, healthy treat