Follow these simple steps to make the BEST Trader Joe’s cheese board (charcuterie) that looks great! Both $20 and $45 dollar options.
- Aged Gouda
- Trader Joe’s Italian Truffle
- Spicy Salami
- Water Crackers (ALWAYS a must)
- Italian Breadsticks
- Fig and Olive Crisps
- Candied Walnuts
- Marcona Almonds
One Fresh (or more if your budget allows!):
- Sliced Persian Cucumber
- Place cheese (and anything in a bowl) onto your Trader Joe’s cheese board first.
- Add meats. Arrange them next to the cheese.
- Add crackers. Arrange the crackers next to the cheese and meat (because your guests will probably want to eat all three together!).
- Add fresh components. Think about how people will eat them, aka smaller bites, or little clumps of 2-3 grapes.
- Stop and look. Step back and assess your Trader Joe’s charcuterie board. Does it look like it has good variety? Do any sections need more or less? Now is the time to adjust! Squeeze items in close to each other so the board looks full and abundant.
- Add nuts. Finish with nuts. Add them any place that you see openings on the board.
- GENERAL TIP: The #1 tip for how to arrange a cheese platter is to CRAM THAT CHEESE PLATTER FULL! Different colors, shapes, flavors, and textures.
- MEAT TIP: Fold salami in half, and rip up sheets of prosciutto so that they are small enough for one bite
- CRACKER TIP: The Italian breadsticks help add height to the board, which adds visual interest. Display them in a way that shows this off!
Keywords: Trader Joe's cheese board, Trader Joe's charcuterie board, Trader Joe's cheese platter