Learn how to grill salmon in foil! This EASY grilled salmon in foil is made with just 4 ingredients and takes less than 15 minutes to make!
- 4 – 6 oz. salmon fillets
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 16 oz. asparagus, trimmed
- 4 Tbsp. butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Season salmon with sea salt.
- Place asparagus on the bottom of a 14″ long piece of foil and top with salmon. Dot with butter and sprinkle with garlic.
- Roll up foil packets by rolling over long edges together and then folding each end to crimp shut.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Grill foil packets for 10-12 minutes, until salmon is flaky and asparagus is tender.
- Open the foil packets right away after cooking or they will continue to cook.
Keywords: grilled salmon in foil, how to grill salmon in foil, grilling salmon in tin foil, how long to grill salmon in foil,