Make this EASY grilled lemon chicken recipe in just 5 min. Plus what NOT to add to lemon garlic grilled chicken!
- Pound chicken breasts thin or slice in half lengthwise if they are super thick.
- Mix up marinade in a ziploc bag or bowl and add chicken to bag. Place bag in a bowl (or cover bowl) and store in the refrigerator for 3 hours or overnight.
- Pre-heat grill to medium high heat. (Make sure it’s clean and oiled!) Grill chicken for 2-3 minute per side, or until it reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees F. Let rest for 5 minutes. (Note: if it’s thicker, it will take 4-6 minutes per side)
- Save half of the chicken for chicken hummus quinoa bowls.
- Nutrition facts are for about 6 oz. chicken + marinade.
Keywords: grilled lemon chicken, grilled lemon chicken recipe, lemon garlic grilled chicken, recipe for grilled lemon chicken