My Greek chicken rice bowl recipe takes just 10 minutes to prep! MEAL PREP these HEALTHY Greek rice bowls and take them on-the-go.
- 1 1/2 lbs. chicken breast tenders
- 2 green zucchini
- 1/2 red onion
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/8 tsp. black pepper
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. seasoning salt
- 1/2 tsp. oregano
- 1/2 tsp. dill
- 6 servings rice
- 2 oz. feta cheese crumbles
- 1/2 lemon, cut into wedges
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Prep ingredients:Cut chicken into 1″ pieces.Cut green zucchini into half moons.Slice red onion into half moon slices.Stir together olive oil, oregano, dill, and seasoning salt.
- Spread chicken, zucchini, and red onion on a sheet pan. Season with sea salt and pepper and drizzle with olive oil mixture.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through. Stir chicken and vegetables half-way through.
- Meanwhile, prepare rice according to package directions.
- Portion out rice, chicken, and vegetables into 4 containers.
- Sprinkle with 1/2 oz. feta cheese each, and serve with lemon wedge.
- To serve, re-heat chicken bowl in microwave until hot, and squeeze lemon juice over the top.
- Use microwavable rice for an easy shortcut.
Keywords: meal prep, greek chicken rice bowl, rice bowl