EASY WEEKNIGHT beef tostada recipe: just 10 ingredients and ready in less than 30 minutes! My ground beef tostadas are FAST and FLAVORFUL!
- 1/2 white onion
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 4 Tbsp. taco seasoning
- 14.5 oz. can refried beans
- shredded romaine
- 1 bunch radish
- 1 avocado
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- 8 tostada shells
- hot sauce (optional)
- Heat large skillet over medium heat. Add onion to pan and cook for 2-3 minutes. Add ground beef to pan and break up with a spatula. Continue to break up meat into smaller pieces as it browns, about 8-10 minutes. Add taco seasoning and cook another minute.
- Prepare ingredients:
Heat refried beans in microwave or stove top until hot.
Shred romaine lettuce.
Thinly slice radish.
- In a small bowl, mix together the lime crema: sour cream, lime juice, a pinch of salt, and a splash of milk if it’s thick. You want to be able to drizzle it over your bowls.
- Spread refried beans over tostada shells. Top with taco meat and add toppings as desired: lettuce, radish, avocado, lime crema, and hot sauce.
- Get your kids involved! They can: stir together lime crema, tear lettuce, top their own tostadas.
- This meal is messy! If you have younger kids, serve the components separately so the toppings don’t all slide off the tostada.
Keywords: ground beef tostada, beef tostada recipe