EASY lasagna stuffed shells with meat sauce and ricotta are easy to prep and made with basic ingredients. Simple flavors, satisfying meal!
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Boil shells according to package instructions (taking out 2-3 minutes before al dente), drain, and let cool.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add onions and cook for 2-3 minutes, or until soft and translucent. Turn up heat to medium-high and add ground beef to pan. Break up with spatula and season with sea salt. Cook until browned, about 5-6 minutes. Stir in marinara sauce and remove from heat.
- In a medium bowl, stir together ricotta cheese, half (1 cup) of shredded Italian cheese, Italian seasoning and garlic salt.
- Stuff cheese mixture into shells.
- Spread a layer of beef sauce on the bottom of a 9×13 casserole dish. Top with a single layer of stuffed shells, beef sauce, and remaining shredded cheese.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until cheese has melted.
Keywords: lasagna stuffed shells, stuffed shells with meat, stuffed shells with meat sauce, ricotta stuffed shells