Easy DIY Costco cheese platter (Costco charcuterie). I’m sharing what to buy + how to arrange your Costco cheese tray so that it looks great!
- Costco cheese flight
- French Brie
- Aged Gouda (if you need to add another one!)
- Carr’s Table Water Crackers
- Almond flour crackers
- Cocktail cucumbers
- Arrange cheeses and anything in bowls on your board.
- Place sections of antipasto around the cheese.
- Fan out crackers around charcuterie and cheese.
- Add in sections of fresh ingredients, I like to group them together. (Little sections of cucumbers, blackberries and then grapes sprinkled around)
- Fill in board. Add more fresh ingredients or fill in any open spots with nuts.
- Add any knives, toothpicks, etc. to make serving easy.
- This is obviously customizable so feel free to swap out components with your favorite cheeses, antipasto, crackers, fresh ingredients, and nuts. There is no wrong way!
Keywords: Costco cheese platter, Costco charcuterie, Costco cheese board, Costco meat and cheese platter