Switch up your lunch routine with this fun breakfast box! It takes less than 5 minutes to pack and your kids will love it for breakfast OR lunch.
- 4 hard-boiled eggs
- 4 clementines (peeled and segmented if necessary)
- 4 servings yogurt
- 4 servings mini pancakes or waffles
- Hard boil eggs if necessary and peel. Cut into wedges for smaller kids.
- Peel and segment clementines. Depending on the age of your kids, you can start it for them by cutting off the top and then they can peel it themselves.
- Put yogurt in little cups or silicone muffin liners.
- Cook pancakes or waffles as directed. They can eat them cold or at room temperature!
- I use fruit yogurt for this meal, they can dip their pancakes in it or eat with a spoon.
Keywords: bento box lunch, breakfast box