Chicken Meal Prep with Quinoa and Broccoli are loaded with protein and fiber. Perfect meal to prep for weekday lunches!
- 16 oz. chicken tenders
- 12 oz. broccoli florets
- 1 cup quinoa (or 4 servings)
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- seasoning salt
- 12 oz. cream of chicken condensed soup (I like the Pacific brand)
- 4 oz. shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and spread out chicken and broccoli onto pan. Spritz or drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with seasoning salt. Bake for about 15 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
- Meanwhile, prepare quinoa as directed. When it’s done cooking, stir in soup.
- Divide quinoa into 4 servings and top with chicken, broccoli, and sprinkle of cheese. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- These meal prep bowls are loaded with protein and fiber and should keep you satisfied all afternoon. The calories come in at about 500, so add some extra cheese if you need some extra staying power!
Keywords: meal prep, chicken meal prep, quinoa