Your whole family will enjoy this cozy and easy trader joe’s recipe: Chicken Broccoli Quinoa Casserole. Six ingredients and 10 minutes prep!
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1.5 lbs. chicken thigh meat
- 1 cup uncooked quinoa
- 12 oz bag of broccoli florets
- 11 oz condensed cream of mushroom soup (2.5 cups)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup parmesan
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cut chicken into 1 inch pieces and season with salt and pepper. (Using a kitchen shears makes this process fast and easy!)
- Heat large sauté pan over medium-high heat.
- Add oil to pan and when hot, add chicken pieces.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, for about 3-4 minutes, until lightly browned.
- Add quinoa to pan, and cook another 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in broccoli, soup, sour cream, and water.
- Pour into medium baking dish, sprinkle with parmesan cheese, and cover with foil.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake for an additional 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let sit for 5-10 minutes and serve.
I used a 9″ x 7″ baking dish.
Keywords: casserole, quinoa, healthy dinner, chicken casserole, chicken quinoa casserole