This shrimp ceviche recipe is delicious, refreshing, and everyone will love it. Simple to make and perfect for hot summer nights.
- 1 lb. raw shrimp (high quality, peeled and deveined)
- 1/2 cup fresh limes (about 3 limes)
- 1 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup finely minced red onion
- 1/4 cup finely minced white onion
- 1 cup diced tomato (use roma or slicing tomatoes)
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1 small jalapeno (or omit if you prefer)
- sturdy tortilla chips for serving
- Thinly slice shrimp and transfer to a glass bowl.
- Stir in lime juice, cilantro, red onion, white onion, tomato, jalapeno and sea salt. Chill in refrigerator for 2-3 hours, stirring occasionally to evenly coat shrimp with lime juice.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
- Nutrition does not include any chips or veggies for dipping
Keywords: shrimp ceviche, shrimp ceviche recipe, ceviche shrimp