Make EASY Trader Joe’s pollo asado quinoa bowls w/ just 6 ingredients! Use shortcut Trader Joe’s frozen quinoa, and this recipe takes less than 15 minutes.
- 1 1/2 lbs. Trader Joe’s Pollo Asado (weight will vary a bit, that’s ok!)
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 14 oz. Trader Joe’s Fire Roasted Bell Peppers and Onions
- 16 oz. Trader Joe’s Frozen Quinoa
- 15.5 oz. Trader Joe’s Black Beans
- 9 oz. Trader Joe’s Shredded Cabbage
- Trader Joe’s Spicy Cashew Butter Dressing
- Cook pollo asado. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook chicken for three minutes per side, or until it reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees F.
- Cook peppers and onions according to package instructions.
- Prep other ingredients:
Make quinoa according to package instructions.
Rinse and drain black beans.
- Assemble bowls. Divide quinoa into bowls or glass storage containers. Top with sliced chicken, black beans, peppers and onions, and shredded cabbage.
- Drizzle with dressing right before serving.
- See section above for how to cook Trader Joe’s pollo asado, including grill and oven options.
Keywords: trader joe's pollo asado, trader joe's pollo asado recipe, trader joe's frozen quinoa