Healthy Whole Grain Blender Muffins are an easy recipe, full of whole grain goodness, and perfect to make-ahead for busy mornings.
- 1 cup oats
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 cup applesauce
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- optional: hemp seeds for sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line a 12-cup muffin tin with muffin liners and prepare liners if necessary.
- Add all ingredients except for hemp seeds into blender.
- Blend until combined and smooth, about 10-30 seconds, depending on your blender.
- Divide mix (about 1/3 cup scoop) into muffin tins, they should be about 3/4 full.
- Sprinkle with hemp seeds if desired.
- Bake for about 15-18 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the middle of a muffin comes out clean.
- This batter stuck to paper liners, so spray them with cooking spray or use metal or silicone.
Keywords: muffins, healthy muffins, blender muffins