Everyone loves this dip + dippers lunch!
- 1/2 medium cucumber
- 2 cups plain Greek yogurt (whole milk if possible)
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder (or 2 minced cloves)
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- Pinch sea salt
- 8 oz. hummus
- 2 cups sliced cucumber
- 2 cups carrot sticks
- 2 cups red bell pepper strips
- 2 cups green beans
- 4 servings crackers or mini naan bread
- Grate cucumber with the large side of a box grater. Squeeze grated cucumber with a paper towel to remove any excess water.
- Combine cucumber, yogurt, olive oil, garlic powder, dill, and sea salt in a medium bowl and stir together until combined.
- Serve tzatziki with hummus, veggies and crackers.
- SHORTCUT: Use pre-made tzatziki sauce.