You HAVE to try this smoothie with cauliflower! It’s full of tropical flavor and the cauliflower helps make it a filling breakfast smoothie.
- 2 cups orange juice
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 3 cups frozen tropical fruit blend (bananas, pineapple,
- 1 cup frozen riced cauliflower
- 1–2 Tbsp. honey
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- granola (optional)
- Place ingredients in blender in the order they are listed.
- Blend until smooth.
- Top with granola for extra crunch.
- Nutrition facts do not include granola.
- Makes three servings or two LARGE servings.
Keywords: smoothie, tropical smoothie, smoothie with cauliflower