You need just FIVE ingredients to make these fun Trader Joe’s flatbread pizzas for an easy meal that’s ready in 15 minutes.
- 1 package garlic naan bread
- 1 package traditional carnitas
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- mexican style roasted corn with cotija cheese
- fresh cilantro
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Roughly chop up carnitas.
- Bake naan bread for 3-4 minutes, until warm.
- Top naan bread with shredded cheese, roasted corn, and carnitas.
- Bake for about 4-5 minutes, or until cheese has melted.
- Top with chopped cilantro.
- EXTRAS: sweet jalapeno peppers, extra cotija cheese, halved grape tomatoes.
- SERVE WITH: green salad, roasted cauliflower, sauteed spinach.
Keywords: Trader Joe's flatbread