Trader Joe’s air fryer orange chicken cooks up in half the time! Serve this fan-favorite with rice and broccoli for a quick meal.
- 1 package Trader Joe’s Mandarin Orange Chicken
- rice for serving
- broccoli for serving
- Prep rice and/or broccoli sides.
- Preheat air fryer to 400 degrees F.
- Place chicken pieces into air fryer basket in a single layer (you may have to cook in batches) and cook for 8 minutes.
- Heat orange sauce packet in a large skillet and toss in chicken to coat. Let it cook for a minute, stirring, so that it thickens up and is glossy.
Keywords: trader joe's orange chicken air fryer, Trader Joe's air fryer orange chicken, Trader Joe's mandarin orange chicken