This Italian cherry tomato toast is made up of a slice of crunchy sourdough toast and topped with three simple ingredients that make it a filling, fresh, and delicious meal for anytime of day.
Ingredients for Trader Joe’s Italian Toast
You don’t have to shop at Trader Joe’s to make this toast, these are all basic ingredients that can be found at any store.Print
This Italian cherry tomato toast is made up of a slice of crunchy sourdough toast and topped with ricotta and cherry tomatoes.
- 12 slices sourdough bread
- 16 oz. ricotta cheese
- 16 oz. cherry tomatoes
- fresh basil
- olive oil, salt, pepper
- Toast bread and top with ricotta cheese, sliced grape tomatoes, and sliced basil.
- Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- EXTRAS: balsamic reduction drizzle, a dollop of pesto.
- TOMATOES: If the fresh tomatoes don’t look good, try flavorful sun-dried tomatoes instead!