Turn frozen Trader Joe’s falafel into a delicious meal with just a few minutes prep time. It’s vegetarian and made with just 4 ingredients!
- 2 packages Trader Joe’s falafel (heat and eat)
- english cucumber (or regular, but peel)
- pita bread (white or whole wheat)
- Prepare falafel according to package instructions.
- Thinly slice cucumber.
- Toast pita bread.
- Assemble falafel sandwiches. Stuff falafel and cucumber slices into pita bread. Top with tzatziki and freshly cracked pepper if desired.
- Extra Ingredients for More Flavor: hummus, feta cheese (their block of feta is amazing), minced red onion, diced tomatoes, garlic spread
- How to Air Fry Frozen Falafel: Air fry at 350 degrees F for 12-15 minutes, until crispy and golden brown.
Keywords: Trader Joe's falafel