Easy, 20-minute dinner that has tons of flavor! Use Trader Joe’s bool kogi, which is already seasoned and just needs to be cooked!
- 1 1/2 cups rice (6 servings)
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil, divided
- 1 package bool kogi marinated steak
- 9 oz. snow peas
- Prepare rice according to package instructions.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a medium skillet over medium heat. Add snow peas when hot and saute until tender-crisp, about 3-5 minutes.
- Heat remaining tablespoon of oil in large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Add bool kogi when hot, and cook for about 2 minutes per side, or until cooked through.*
*Pieces of meat vary in size, smaller pieces will cook quicker!
- Serve bool kogi and snow peas over bed of rice.
- EXTRAS: chopped kimchee, sesame seeds, drizzle of sesame oil, soy sauce, sriracha.
- SNOW PEAS: could also use baby bok choy, broccolini, or mixed veggies.
- SHORT CUT: buy the frozen rice that you can microwave!