EASY Thai beef stir fry is ready in just 20 min! Flavorful Thai beef noodles are topped with a zippy lime sauce, cucumber noodles, + tons of fresh herbs.
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- 2 Tbsp. fish sauce
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 1 tsp. sriracha or chili garlic sauce (more to taste)
- 1 small cucumber, cut into noodles
- fresh mint, chopped
- fresh cilantro, chopped
- fresh basil, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts
Pasta and Beef:
- 12 oz. angel hair pasta
- 2 lbs. ground beef
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 2 shallots, sliced
- 2 Tbsp. lemongrass paste
- 1 small Thai chili (or jalapeno)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Make lime sauce. Stir together lime juice, fish sauce, honey, and sriracha in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Prep toppings. Spiralize or cut cucumbers into noodles or matchsticks. Roughly chop mint and cilantro. Thinly slice basil. Chop peanuts.
- Cook pasta according to package instructions. Angel hair cooks quickly!
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add ground beef, salt, shallots, lemongrass, chili, and garlic to pan. Cook, breaking up meat, until no longer pink, about 5-6 minutes.
- Toss cooked pasta with meat until combined. Top with lime sauce, cucumber noodles, fresh herbs, and chopped peanuts. Season with salt and hot sauce to taste.
- I prefer using lemongrass paste as it’s easier to work with, will save you time and is super-flavorful. It’s a kitchen shortcut that I definitely recommend using! But you can also use finely minced fresh lemongrass as well.
Keywords: Thai beef noodles, Thai beef stir fry