Spaghetti Cupcakes are a delicious and portable meal that come together in 30 minutes!
- 8 oz. thin spaghetti noodles
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 12 oz. Italian chicken sausage (not raw)
- 16 oz. marinara sauce
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Break pasta in half and cook according to package instructions, just until al dente or a minute less. Drain and toss with 1 tsp. olive oil.
- While pasta is cooking, combine milk, eggs, 1/2 cup of the parmesan cheese, salt, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning in a large bowl. Whisk together, add in pasta, and stir until combined.
- Spray muffin tin with cooking spray and divide pasta into the 12 muffin wells. Top spaghetti cups with remaining 1/2 cup parmesan cheese and bake for about 12-15 minutes, until golden brown and set.
- While spaghetti cups are baking, slice chicken sausage on the bias. Heat medium nonstick pan over medium high heat and when hot, add remaining 1 tsp. of olive oil to pan. Add chicken sausage, and cook until heated through and lightly browned, about 6-8 minutes.
- Heat marinara in the microwave or on the stove until hot.
- Serve spaghetti cups with marinara for dipping or topping and chicken sausage on the side.
Keywords: pasta, baked pasta