Slow Cooker Turkey Chili Nachos is an easy and super satisfying meal that EVERYONE will love!
- 4 cups of leftover chili (or about that!)
- 8 oz. tortilla chips
- 8 oz. shredded cheese cheddar cheese
- toppings: sour cream, salsa, chopped cilantro
- Pre-heat broiler.
- Layer chips in single layer on baking dish.
- Spoon chili mixture over chips, then top with shredded cheese.
- Broil for 1-2 minutes, or until cheese is melted. Careful to not let it burn, it cooks quickly!
- Top with toppings as desired and serve with baby carrots on the side.
- I like to serve this easy meal with an easy vegetable side: baby carrots!
- Get your kids involved! They can: spread cheese over nachos and then top their portions with the toppings.
- Other topping ideas if you feel like you want to add some more: diced avocado, sliced green onions, black olives, hot sauce.
Keywords: nachos, chili nachos, turkey chili, slow cooker recipes