Four ingredient easy BBQ Chicken, all made in the slow cooker.
- 1 1/2 cups bbq sauce (use your favorite)
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 lbs chicken thighs (skinless and boneless)
- Mix together first three ingredients.
- Place chicken in slow cooker and pour sauce over chicken.
- Cook on low for 6 hours or high for 3 hours.
- Shred chicken and serve as desired.
- Serving Size: 3/4 cup
- Calories: 257
- Sugar: 21 g
- Sodium: 700 mg
- Fat: 5 g
- Saturated Fat: 0 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 23 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 31 g
- Cholesterol: 110 mg