After you make the Italian sloppy joes, use the leftovers in this sloppy joe pizza for a delicious and easy cook once, eat twice meal. Serve with Italian chopped salad.Print
Use leftover Italian sloppy joe mix for this simple Italian sloppy joe pizza. It’s a simple + delicious cook once, eat twice meal.
- 1 1/2 – 2 cups leftover Italian sloppy joe mix
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 prepared pizza crust dough (about 6 servings)
- 8 oz. (2 cups) shredded cheese (pizza or mozzarella)
- 1/2 bunch parsley, chopped
- red pepper flakes for serving
Remove leftover sloppy joe mixture from fridge to come to temperature.
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Note: if your pizza crust designates another temperature use whatever temperature is directed.
Prepare crust as directed on package. Top with warm sloppy joe mixture (microwave for 2 or so minutes to warm it up) and cheese. Bake as directed, until crust and cheese are golden brown.
- Top pizza with chopped parsley and red pepper flakes if desired.
- Use leftover Italian sloppy joes.
- Serve with Italian chopped salad.
Keywords: Sloppy joe pizza