- 1/2 cup roughly chopped green onion
- 1 1/2 cup roughly chopped basil
- 1 cup roughly chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped shallot
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice (about 1 small lemon)
- 2 tsp. anchovy paste
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup greek yogurt
- salt & pepper
- shrimp or veggies for serving
- Combine all ingredients in food processor or blender.
- Pulse until well combined and desired consistency.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour before serving.
- Serve with veggies, on a salad or with shrimp cocktail.
All herbs and onions are roughly chopped, then measured.