This shrimp BLT sandwich has layers of crispy bread, crunchy bacon, succulent shrimp, and cool lettuce and tomato. It’s a delicious combo!
- 16 oz. frozen shrimp (raw and no tails)
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tomatoes
- 1/2 head iceberg lettuce
- 8 slices multigrain bread
- Cook bacon as desired. I like to bake mine at 400 degrees F.
- Prepare ingredients:
Thaw shrimp if necessary.
Wash and dry tomatoes and lettuce.
Slice tomatoes and thinly slice lettuce. (Get the lettuce as thin as you can!)
- 3. Prep bread. Toast if desired.
- Heat oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Add shrimp and garlic to pan, cooking until shrimp is totally pink and opaque, about 4-5 minutes if raw, 2-3 if cooked.
- Assemble sandwiches: spread mayonnaise on the bread. Top with bacon, shrimp, tomatoes, and lettuce. Top with other piece of bread.
- Serve with quick pickle salad.