Looking for easy meatball dinner ideas? Try this simple, 7-ingredient sheet pan meatball dinner. It’s delicious and ready in 30 minutes!
- 1 lb. grape tomatoes
- 20 oz. package Italian meatballs
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 8 oz. orzo pasta
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 2 oz. grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 cups arugula (2 oz.)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Combine meatballs and tomatoes on a sheet pan and drizzle with olive oil and season with pepper. (The meatballs will already be seasoned, so we’ll add more salt later if needed.)
- Roast until meatballs are heated through and tomatoes have burst, about 20 minutes. Most frozen meatballs are already cooked, so it’s really just getting them nice and hot that’s important. Toss meatballs and tomatoes with arugula, unless you’re serving it on the side.
- Meanwhile, cook orzo according to package instructions. Drain orzo, stir in butter to coat orzo and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Serve meatballs and tomatoes over orzo. Top with grated Parmesan cheese, red pepper flakes, and salt to taste.
- Grape or cherry tomatoes can be used.
- Arugula can be served on the side if you prefer. Serve with your favorite salad dressing, or with a drizzle of olive oil, squeeze of lemon juice, and salt and pepper to taste.
Keywords: meatball dinner, meatball dinner recipes, meatball ideas, meatball dinner ideas