Sautéed Banana Oatmeal is as decadent as it sounds – but it’s a filling breakfast packed with fiber and healthy fats.
- 1 cup old fashioned oats, prepared as directed
- 2 Tbsp. coconut oil
- 2 medium sized bananas, sliced
- 2–3 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 cup milk for serving
- Heat coconut oil in medium sized pan.
- Add bananas to pan and cook for about a minute, stirring briefly.
- Sprinkle brown sugar over bananas, cook for one minute and stir so that mixture coats all bananas.
- Remove from heat.
- Divide bananas over oats and serve with warm milk.
Keywords: oatmeal, breakfast