- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 8 oz mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 4 oz shredded mozzarella cheese (about 1 cup)
- 8 slices pepperoni, chopped (optional)
- 1 cup quinoa, rinsed if necessary
- 2 cups favorite marinara sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Gather and chop all vegetables: onion, mushroom, pepper, pepperoni.
- Stir together quinoa, marinara sauce, water, seasonings, most of toppings and about half of the cheese.
- Pour mixture into an 8×8 baking dish sprayed with olive oil.
- Top with remaining cheese and toppings.
- Bake for 45 minutes, until golden brown.
- Let rest for 10 minutes and dig in!
- Calories: 470
- Sugar: 7 grams
- Sodium: 940 mg
- Fat: 10 grams
- Saturated Fat: 4 grams
- Carbohydrates: 78 grams
- Fiber: 11 grams
- Protein: 23 grams
- Cholesterol: 14 mg