EASY Italian one pan sausage and veggies (aka roasted sheet pan sausage and veggies) is a healthy meal prep lunch recipe that tastes like pizza!
- 2 bell peppers
- 1/2 white onion
- 4 chicken sausages (12 oz.)
- 2 medium green zucchini
- 8 oz. sliced white mushrooms
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 2 cups marinara sauce
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cut peppers, onion, sausages into 2 inch pieces. Slice zucchini into half moons.
- Spread everything out on a large baking sheet, using two if you need to.
- Mix together oil, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Drizzle over vegetables and sausages. Toss to combine if necessary.
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Divide into 4 lunch containers.
- Serve with marinara sauce and parmesan cheese.
- Top with red pepper flakes if you like some spice.
Keywords: sheet pan, healthy meal prep lunch,