One pan sausage and veggies is an easy and healthy way to prep nutritious meals for the week! And I’m sharing my biggest tip on how to simplify meal prep meals!
- 3 medium sweet potatoes (about 20-24 oz.)
- 20 oz. cauliflower florets
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 6 chicken sausages
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Dice sweet potatoes into about 1/2-3/4 inch pieces.
- Trim any large cauliflower florets.
- Slice sausages into 2 inch pieces.
- Spread everything out on a large baking sheet, using two if you need to.
- Drizzle with olive oil, season with salt and pepper, and bake for about 20 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Divide into 4 lunch containers.
- Use any chicken sausage varieties that you like, just make sure the flavors fit.
Keywords: sheet pan, meal prep