These easy naan melts make for a quick lunch or dinner with layers of sliced chicken, cheese, tomatoes, and everything bagel seasoning.Print
These easy naan melts make for a quick lunch or dinner with layers of sliced chicken, cheese, tomatoes, and everything bagel seasoning.
- 4 regular Naan breads (or 8 small ones)
- 2–3 leftover chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- 4 oz. cheddar cheese, sliced
- everything bagel seasoning (optional)
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 1/2 red onion, sliced
- rest of tzatziki
- carrot sticks
- mini peppers (sliced in half)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place naan breads on a baking sheet and top with sliced chicken, cheese, everything bagel seasoning, tomato and onion. (NOTE: If you prefer your tomato and onion fresh you can add it after it’s done baking).
- Bake melts for 8-10 minutes, or until cheese has melted.
- This recipe uses leftover chicken from Mediterranean chicken and vegetables.
- Get your kids involved! They can: top their naan melt with desired ingredients.
Keywords: naan bread melts