14 easy ideas (crafts, printables, menus, etc.) to make the holidays intentional, special, and JOYFUL.
The Mom’s Holiday Survival Series will guide you through 3 weeks of small ways to celebrate, give back, and plan your parties like a pro.
Click HERE to sign up for the emails or find the recipes and extras below.
- One Pan Dijon Herb Chicken Sausage and Vegetables – One pan recipes make dinner easy. This one is packed with protein, vegetables, and flavor!
- Slow Cooker Pork Loin Gyros – Let the slow cooker do the work for these fresh and tasty gyros.
- Instant Pot Chicken Taco Soup – All the taco flavors you love, made easy in the Instant Pot!
- Cookie Week Recipes + How to Host a Cookie Exchange Party
- Cookie (or gift) Tag Printable
- Appetizer & Cocktail Recipes
- Holiday Coloring Sheets for Kids
- Christmas Brunch Menu + Recipes
- Christmas Dinner Menu + Recipes
- Four Healthy Breakfast Recipes
Thank you to MN Pork!
We are so incredibly grateful for our Mom’s Holiday Survival Guide series sponsor – Minnesota Pork! We could not have put this series together without them and we are so happy to show you just how versatile pork is! Learn more about Minnesota Pork here.
We’re so happy to round up some of our favorite things to giveaway to one lucky lady! Learn more below:
- One Year Weeknight Dinner Club subscription: Never wonder WTF is for dinner again!
- Easy Trader Joe’s: 25 Insanely Fast Recipes, 10 Ingredients or Less: My NEW ebook filled with easy Trader Joe’s recipes. Most come in under 5 ingredients. A must for TJ fans!
- The Easy 30-Minute Cookbook: 100 Fast and Healthy Recipes for Busy People: Tasty, healthy dishes without all the effort.
- 30-Minute Cooking for Two: Healthy Dishes Without All the Fuss: Fast, perfectly portioned recipes for two!
- Beauty Counter: Clean beauty that WORKS! The overnight Resurfacing Peel is one of my favorite beauty products.
- LunchBots – I pack all of our lunches in these sturdy, stainless steel containers.
- Seven Sundays Muesli: I love this easy, nutritious breakfast. Serve it up warm or cold.
- Dr. Axe/Ancient Nutrition: Wellness goodies!
- Simek’s Meatballs: Our fave meatballs. They make meals so easy!
- And a few more goodies too!