Mexican-style cauliflower rice makes a HEALTHY side for tacos or base for burrito bowls! And, my Mexican cauliflower rice skillet is ready in just 15 min.
- Prep veggies:
Dice yellow pepper.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Saute onion, pepper, tomato, and garlic together for 2-3 minutes, until soft.
- Add cauliflower rice, salsa, tomato paste, water, and spices to pan. Stir to combine, and cook for another 4-6 minutes, until liquid has evaporated and cauliflower is tender.
- Taste and adjust salt, pepper, and/or hot sauce to taste if needed.
- I prefer frozen riced cauliflower as it doesn’t go bad, but fresh can also be used.
Keywords: Mexican-style cauliflower rice, Mexican cauliflower rice skillet