LAZY tuna nicoise salad recipe that takes less than 30 min to make 4 nicoise salads, it’s perfect for MEAL PREP. Almost 30 grams protein per serving!
- 4 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. white balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp. dijon mustard
- 1/8 tsp. sea salt
- fresh cracked pepper
- 2–4 hard boiled eggs
- 8 oz. green beans or haricot verts
- 8 oz. baby potatoes
- 1/4 English cucumber (about 1 cup sliced)
- 5 oz. salad greens
- 4 3-oz. pouches MSC-certified tuna (in water or oil)
- 2 Tbsp. capers
- 1/4 cup kalamata olives
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Cook green beans for 2 minutes, remove and chill. Cook potatoes for 10-15 minutes, or until soft. Chill.
- Meanwhile, make dressing. Mix ingredients together in a small bowl or shake until emulsified in a jar.
- Prep salad ingredients:
Slice cucumber and portion into container.
Portion salad greens into container.
- Top greens with green beans, potatoes, cucumbers, hard boiled eggs, tuna, capers, and kalamata olives. Drizzle with dressing right before serving and finish with freshly cracked pepper.
- I’m swapping out nicoise olives for kalamata olives because it’s what I keep at home, but feel free to use either!
Keywords: tuna nicoise salad, nicoise salad recipe