This recipe for turkey hash is a family favorite with a few unexpected flavors and sauces. Use leftover turkey and this hash recipe comes together in just 30 minutes.Print
This recipe for turkey hash is a family-fave with a few unexpected flavors. Use leftover turkey and this meal comes together in just 30 min.
- 12 oz. baby yukon gold potatoes
- 1 red pepper
- 1 white onion
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. sriracha
- 1 Tbsp. milk
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- leftover turkey
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 4 eggs
- bbq sauce
- Trim potatoes into similar sized pieces (this is just to microwave them) and microwave potatoes in a glass bowl for 3 minutes. Let cool.
- Prepare ingredients:
Chop pepper into about 1/2 inch squares.
Chop onion into about 1/2 inch squares.
When potatoes are cool enough to handle, chop them into about 1/2 inch squares.
Whisk together mayonnaise, sriracha, and milk until smooth for spicy mayo.
- Heat a large skillet pan over medium high heat. Add olive oil and when hot, add peppers, onions, and potatoes into pan. Leave mostly undisturbed (meaning, don’t stir them, you want them to get a little dark!) for about 4-5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, microwave the turkey for a minute or two and roughly chop. You can discard the broth/fat. Add turkey to pan and cook for another 4 minutes.
- While the hash is finishing, heat a non-stick pan over medium low heat. Add butter and when it sizzles, crack eggs into pan. Season with salt and pepper and cook as desired.
- Divide the hash onto plates (you may have leftovers!) and drizzle with bbq sauce. Top with fried egg and spicy mayo.
Keywords: turkey hash recipe