Use your leftover chili to make deliciously cheesy chili quesadillas. Meaty, cheesy, and ready in minutes.
- 2 1/2 cups leftover chili
- 2 red peppers
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 flour tortillas
- sour cream
- chopped cilantro
- Prepare ingredients:
Heat leftover chili in the microwave or on stove top until warm.
Slice peppers into strips.
- Cook quesadillas: lay one tortilla in pan. You’ll use about 1/2 cup shredded cheese per quesadilla, so sprinkle 1/4 cup of cheese down on the tortilla, then scoop the chili over the cheese, spreading it out over the tortilla. Top with the remaining 1/4 cup cheese and the other tortilla.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes per side, until golden brown. Repeat with the remaining ingredients for a total of 4 quesadillas.
- Top with sour cream and chopped cilantro and serve with pepper strips.
- Alternatively, you can heat them in the microwave for about 60 seconds, or until cheese has melted.