INSTANT POT turkey breast! Just 5 min to prep turkey breast in instant pot. The best way to make a turkey dinner any time!
- Thaw turkey.
- Season with salt and pepper
- Turn pressure cooker to high saute function. Add oil to pot and when it reaches the proper temperature, place turkey skin side down (breast side) into pot. Sear for 4-5 minutes, then carefully flip over and sear another 4-5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, stir together the mustard, honey, soy sauce, and garlic.
- Remove breast from pressure cooker and place on a plate.
- Add the wire rack into the pressure cooker. Pour 1 cup of water in the bottom of pressure cooker. Place the turkey on top of the rack and brush mustard sauce onto turkey breast and into cavity.
- Close and seal the lid. Set pressure cooker to manual high pressure setting and cook for 25 minutes**. Let natural release for 5 minutes.
- Let turkey rest for 15-20 minutes before slicing.
- **Cook time will depend on turkey weight. See table above for cooking times based on weight.
- Check your stores freezer section or ask at the meat counter if you don’t see turkey breast.
Keywords: instant pot turkey breast, turkey breast instant pot, turkey breast in instant pot