This iced matcha latte recipe is earthy, creamy, and refreshing all at the same time. Customize this matcha drink easily so it’s perfect for you.
- 1–2 grams matcha (1/2 tsp – 1 tsp)
- 2 oz. water (between 165-175 degrees F)
- sweetener of choice (optional)
- 8 oz. milk of choice
- Sift matcha into bowl or mug. Pour water over and whisk, making an “M” shape until fully dissolved. (You can also use hand frother if you don’t have a matcha whisk)
- Stir in sweetener if using.
- Fill a glass with ice and pour milk over the top.
- Pour matcha over milk and stir to combine if desired.
- Top with cold foam. Sip!
Keywords: iced matcha latte recipe, almond milk matcha latte, matcha drink recipe