How to Make Overnight Oats is your guide for how to make overnight oats, what to top them with, and why this nutritionist loves them!
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned oats
- 2 Tbsp. chia seeds
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tsp. honey or maple syrup (optional)
- toppings as desired
- Portion out oats, chia seeds, and salt into glass jars or plastic containers.
- The night before you want to eat them, stir in milk and sweetener.
- Store in the fridge overnight.
- In the morning, top and go!
- Nutrition facts are for basic overnight oats recipe, no toppings are included.
Keywords: breakfast, easy breakfast, overnight oats, how to make overnight oats, overnight oats recipe