How to cook turkey bacon in air fryer in less than 10 minutes! This method is a great way to quickly cook up turkey bacon so it’s nice and crispy without the mess. Serve this air fryer turkey bacon as part of a bacon egg and cheese bagel sandwiches or as a side to sour cream scrambled eggs and air fryer hash browns. Don’t forget the cold foam coffee!
Whether you’re looking for a satisfying breakfast side dish; making BLTs or salads; or rounding up some breakfast for dinner ideas, air frying turkey bacon is the easiest way to cook it.
Estimated reading time: 5 minutes
Table of Contents
- Can You Air Fry Turkey Bacon?
- What You’ll Love About Air Fryer Turkey Bacon
- How to Cook Turkey Bacon in Air Fryer
- How long to cook turkey bacon in air fryer?
- Storage Instructions
- What to Serve with Crispy Turkey Bacon
- More Easy Breakfast Recipes
- More Easy Air Fryer Recipes
- It’s 5pm. Are you still wondering what’s for dinner?
- Helpful Tools to Make Air Fryer Turkey Bacon
Can You Air Fry Turkey Bacon?
Yes, air frying turkey bacon is a great way to quickly cook turkey bacon so it gets nice and crispy.
What You’ll Love About Air Fryer Turkey Bacon
- No need for messy frying
- No prep time or dishes needed
- Cooks quicker (6 minutes total time) than the oven
- Hands-off cooking
- Great breakfast side + protein
- Easy enough for weekday breakfasts
Cooking turkey bacon in air fryer requires just one ingredient…TURKEY BACON!
I recommend high-quality turkey bacon for best flavor and have liked applegate turkey bacon the best.
How to Cook Turkey Bacon in Air Fryer
Here’s how we cook turkey bacon in the air fryer:
- Preheat air fryer. Preheating the air fryer allows the food to cook quickly and evenly.
- Air fry turkey bacon. Place turkey bacon strips in the bottom of the air fryer basket in a single layer. Cook bacon for 6 minutes. Use tongs to flip after 3 minutes. Cook an additional 1-2 minutes for crispier turkey bacon. Don’t worry if bacon slices have shifted of flopped around, just straighten out.
TIP: Do NOT crowd air fryer basket. Turkey bacon slices can be touching each other, but should not be overlapping. Cook in batches if necessary.
How long to cook turkey bacon in air fryer?
The cooking time for turkey bacon in air fryer is about 6-8 minutes, depending on how crispy you want it. It will continue to crisp up as it cools.
Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 2-3 days.
How to reheat
Reheat turkey bacon in a hot skillet, air fryer, or microwave (wrapped with paper towel) until hot.
What to Serve with Crispy Turkey Bacon
Serve your air fryer turkey bacon with one or two of these other breakfast items for a balanced meal:
More Easy Breakfast Recipes
If you love easy and delicious breakfast recipes, try one of these next:
More Easy Air Fryer Recipes
If you love easy air fryer recipes like this one, you might also like some of these:
It’s 5pm. Are you still wondering what’s for dinner?
Menu Plans by My Everyday Table can help you out.
The plan addresses three major issues when it comes to weeknight dinners: having a plan, time, and one family meal.
You’ll save time, save money, waste less food, and feel calm when 5pm hits because your dinner is already planned.
Learn how to cook turkey bacon in air fryer so it’s nice and crispy! This easy method is hands-off.
- turkey bacon
This post may contain affiliate links. They do not add any charge to you, but I will make a very small commission from them. I only link to products I use and recommend. Thank you for your support!