Once you learn how to cook steel cut oats in instant pot, you’ll never go back. Prep these pressure cooker steel cut oats in just 1 minute!
- 2 cups steel cut oats
- 4 cups water
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- Stir together steel cut oats, milk, water, vanilla, and sea salt in Instant Pot.
- Cover and lock lid. Select manual setting and cook for 4 minutes on ‘High Pressure.’
- Once cooking is complete, let natural release (aka let it sit) for 5 minutes, then release pressure. Be sure to turn off Instant Pot.
- Serve oatmeal with toppings.
- Takes about 20 minutes to reach pressure and cook.
Keywords: instant pot steel cut oats, steel cut oats in instant pot, steel cut oatmeal instant pot, how to cook steel cut oats in instant pot, pressure cooker steel cut oats