- 4 6-oz. white fish fillets (tilapia, cod, etc.)
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. garlic salt
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with foil.
- In a small bowl, combine bread crumbs, parsley, and olive oil. Stir to combine.
- Place fish onto foil. Top with pat of butter, sprinkle with garlic salt, and divide panko mixture over the top.
- Bake fish in middle rack for 10 minutes, then turn broiler on high and broil for 1-2 minutes, until bread crumbs are golden brown and fish is cooked through and flakes easily.
Keywords: baked panko fish, panko fish, panko breaded fish