- 2 white onions
- 8 cloves garlic
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 3 lbs foster farms organic ground turkey
- 3–14.5 oz cans of fire-roasted tomatoes
- salt & pepper
- Dice onions and roughly chop garlic.
- In a large soup pot, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Add onions and cook for about 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add garlic and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Add turkey and season with salt & pepper.
- Break up turkey with spoon and cook until cooked through, about 10 minutes.
- Add tomatoes (no need to drain) and bring mixture to a boil.
- Lower heat and simmer for about 20 minutes, until mixture has thickened.
- Divide into 3 portions, about 3.5 cups each.